Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Pittsburgh, PA

Server?

Smerker
5 - Atom

Anyone else in the Pittsburgh area using server?  Would you like to chat and share best practices!?

Please PM me if youd like to talk!

5 REPLIES 5
akshatoz
7 - Meteor

Hi dude - Yo!! we are planning to move to alteryx server soon. I would like share some knowledge. :)

PeteV
5 - Atom

Hi.

Who is this?

vizandy
7 - Meteor

Morning Callen!

We just purchased server here.  Have you implemented Alteryx Server yet?  Would love to chat with you about it or hear any best practices you might have.  Alteryx's documentation is fairly terrible and spread out through their online documentation, pdfs / pptxs (from reps - that are years old), or in forum posts.  Very disappointed.  

Andy

bconard1
6 - Meteoroid

We've (CNX Resources) just installed server and connect (02/2019) and engaged with an alteryx partner to assist that has been an invaluable resource:  Data Meaning (Andrew Kim)  I'd expect they'd be interested in your progress and available to assist.  Additionally, we'd be willing to discuss our experience and practices also:

Bart Conard

BI Developer

bartconard@cnx.com

Andrew Kim

nilaysameer
7 - Meteor

We have implemented multiple servers across our firm.

Would be happy to talk if you need to discuss best practices , lessons learned etc.