Pittsburgh, PA

Inaugural Alteryx User Group Meeting in the Gold Room of the Allegheny County Courthouse

JohnMaty
9 - Comet

Hi Everyone,

We are reserved for the 19th!  @LaurenU can you set up and eventbrite event?

The Gold Room has capacity and seating for 133 guests and 15 additional seats facing the guests where County Council normally sits. Attached are some pictures of how the room is set up. The Gold Room is on the 4th floor of the Allegheny County Courthouse.

The address is:

436 Grant Street

Pittsburgh, PA 15219.

Upon arrival, participants should use the public entrance located on the Grant Street side of the building. All attendees will be required to pass through security before proceeding to the designated area within the courthouse. We do not have parking. Most guests park in one of the nearby garages or lots.

The projector can be picked up from County Council in office 119 on the first floor of the Courthouse. The projector screen will already be in the Gold Room. If you need internet for the presentation you will need to provide your own ethernet cord.

6 REPLIES 6
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @JohnMaty Thanks for getting this all set up! an Eventbrite will follow shortly.

@TylerMay are you able to pick up the projector?

TylerMay
7 - Meteor

@LaurenU and @JohnMaty Yes, i can pick up the projector.  Thank you John for organizing this!

JohnMaty
9 - Comet

We have a spare also if needed.  No worries I can get it also @TylerMay

TylerMay
7 - Meteor

@JohnMaty Sorry, I thought you wouldn't be able to make it on Sept. 19th?  I don't mind picking it up but if you are already there that would be better.

JohnMaty
9 - Comet

I will not be there but I can have it set up and ready for everyone upon arrival.

I work directly across the street and we have employees in that building.

TylerMay
7 - Meteor

@JohnMaty That would be great, if it isn't too big of an inconvenience!  Thank you very much