Phoenix, AZ

Welcome to the Phoenix User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Q1 2021 NA West & Mountain Alteryx User Group

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Your very own @JORGE4900 has been busy cookin' up a meeting with other West Coast Alteryx User Group Leaders. 

For this meeting, we will continue to use WebEx. WebEx will allow 2-way communication rather than 1-way like it has been for the past meetings.

A portion of the meeting will focus on working in small breakout rooms to live solve a weekly challenge. Each breakout room will be led by a leader who will facilitate the conversation and with the goal of solving the weekly challenge by the end of the meeting.

Attendees are encouraged to review Weekly Challenge #198 before the meeting and follow along to built out a solution.

When: Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Time: 4:30 pm – 5:30 pm PST

Where: WebEx (Login details to be emailed to you after registration)

Agenda (Subject to change):

4:30 PM – 4:35 PM: Welcome & Announcements

4:35 PM – 4:45 PM: Q4 UG Meeting Santalytics Activity Update w/ Jorge Gonzalez

4:45 PM – 5:25 PM: Live Solve: Weekly Challenge #198 (Beverage Inventory)

5:25 PM – 5:30 PM: Live Solve Debrief & Closing

https://pages.alteryx.com/usergroup-na-west-q1.html

2 REPLIES 2
JORGE4900
8 - Asteroid

Thank you @LaurenU 

This next meeting should be great along with @Greg_Murray  @davidhenington  and @abrasch 

Here is the completed chain-application discussed last meeting.

Spoiler
App 1.jpg

App 2.jpg

App 3.jpg

I will also show you two methods of using user selection to filter an SQL statement by passing a list of values to the IN operator part. Let me know which is your favorite.

First method is to let the dynamic input tool to help you concatenate the list of items.

Spoiler
Method1.jpg

The second method is to prepare your custom list and define the part of the query that needs to be updated. 

Spoiler
Method2.jpg

SouliereS
7 - Meteor

Thanks for sharing, I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and helpful that you will write many more posts like this one.

MyLifeTouch.com

Labels