Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

Phoenix, AZ

Welcome to the Phoenix User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

July 2016 Alteryx for Good Meeting

michael_perillo
8 - Asteroid

The Phoenix Alteryx User Group will be meeting on Alteryx for Good on Tuesday, July 26 from 6:00pm - 8:00pm

Date/Time:

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

6:00pm - 8:00pm

Slalom Phoenix
7150 East Camelback Road, Suite 200
Scottsdale, Arizona 85251

Agenda

• Review www.alteryx.com/forgood
  • Discuss and narrow possible options to three (3) initiatives
  • Submit application(s) for initiatives
2 REPLIES 2
OriginalAdrian
7 - Meteor

Hi Michael and all,

Sorry I could not make this meeting, got stuck at the office and the date was a little last minute for me.

If you have any minutes I would love to take a look otherwise I will see you all at the next one!

Thanks as always

Adrian

michael_perillo
8 - Asteroid

Adrian,

Thanks for your interest. Van Yancey (Slalom) will be sending out an email survey to all attendees from this week's and our last meeting. We'll be asking for formalized ideas and level of interest/involvement from each volunteer.  This will help us track availability and begin to submit the applications for AlteryxForGoood.  Expect that to come through this week. 

Top Suggesions

• Teaching Alteryx to Youth (Basic Overview Instruction)
  • Develop and Deliver Data Analytics Program (with Alteryx) and deliver through learning/educational partnership
  • Solve a Data Problem for a local charity (locally) -  Volunteer time to help an organization use Alteryx to help solve a data challenge
  • Solve a Data Problem (virtually) - Volunteer time to help an organization

Meeting Attendees (7/26/2016)

• Ann Jackson
  • Damaris Jensen
  • Gessica Briggs-Sullivan
  • Joshua Jackson
  • Michael Perillo
  • Rohan Shah
  • Scott Jones
  • Van Yancey
Labels