Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Philadelphia, PA

Welcome everyone. Today is Go Live Day!

mcwallendjack
8 - Asteroid

Hi guys and gals.

Aside from the chilly weather its a pretty great day. The User's Groups officaly go live today on the Alteryx website!

I wanted to ask everyone if they could take a moment to chime in to say Hi to the Philadelphia User Group members. 

To start it off could members answer the following questions:

1. What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?
  2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?

I'll add my answers below:

1. My name is Michael Wallendjack and I've been working in the Business Intelligence industry for almost 2 years now. 

2. The last movie I went to see was The Revenant....and I thought it was pretty darn good.

3. The Alteryx Tool that best represents me would probably by the Transpose and Cross Tab tool as I like to view situations from all angles!

2 REPLIES 2
Ozzie
Alteryx
Alteryx
  1. My name is Ozzie Dembowski. I have been working as part of the client services team here at Alteryx for about 3 months now.
  2. The last movie I saw was The Revanant as well. It was pretty brutal but very well done. (Good job Leo)
  3. I guess the tool that best describes me is the formula tool. I may be hard to figure out at first but when you get to know me you'll see how useful I am :). 
mcwallendjack
8 - Asteroid

Great to have you Ozzie!

You have helped me out before with various different Alteryx related workflow quesitons!