Philadelphia, PA

Building and uniting a community of Alteryx Users in the Philadelphia metro area. Join us to network, share ideas, and be creative with new applications of Alteryx!

Welcome & Guidelines

Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.

LEARN MORE
The Expert Exam is now live online! Read about the specifics and what it took to bring it to life in the blog by our very own Elizabeth Bonnell!
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted

Setting Up An Alteryx Server

6 - Meteoroid

I have an Alteryx Server - installed in a data center - which needs to be configured and set up utilizing industry best practices.  First I am reaching out to my local community for potential leads to someone to fulfill this need, or perhaps I might take on this task myself - however would need resources - thus am also asking for links to guide me.

thank you in advance Philadelphia Alteryx Community!

many regards,

Kiteandwindsurfer

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Alteryx Partner

Hello @kiteandwindsurfer - thanks for posting to the Philadelphia User Group on community!

While I haven't personally set up Alteryx Server, I'm pinging @dataMack our resident Alteryx ACE to see if he has some thoughts.

Highlighted
6 - Meteoroid

the Alteryx Community proves again unbelievable in terms of support.  Thank you!  Btw here is the version: 11.7