Building and uniting a community of Alteryx Users in the Philadelphia metro area. Join us to network, share ideas, and be creative with new applications of Alteryx!
Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.LEARN MORE
Hello Alteryx Community!
I'm looking for an analyst on my team in Talent Acquisition here at Comcast in Philadelphia. If you are interested, please apply via the link below. Short description of the role is also included below.
Sr. Talent Acquisition Analyst
As the Sr. Talent Acquisition Analyst, you will be responsible for the design, development, and execution of Comcast Talent Acquisition (CTA) reporting products via regularly scheduled and ad-hoc delivery. You will consult with stakeholders and CTA leaders to identify needs, gather requirements, and recommend scalable and sustainable solutions to help move the business forward. You will become the expert in talent data within SAP BW and will train others on report creation, interpretation, interaction, and delivery.
Regular & Ad-hoc Reporting
- Design reports, dashboards, and scorecards utilizing tools such as Tableau, Business Objects, Lumira, and Excel.
- Create datasets from disparate sources (HRIS, ATS, surveys, internet, social media, etc.) and perform advanced analysis using Alteryx or programming languages such as SQL or R.
- Assist in the implementation / integration of Talent Acquisition data into SAP BW data warehouse. Activities may include creation and execution of test scripts, customizing and scheduling existing reports, and developing new products for stakeholders.
- Train end-users on all aspects of reports including all functionality, features, and use cases for application of reports.
TA Tools & Technology
- Be the expert of TA tools and technology related to data, reporting, and analysis (Business Objects Webi, Supply & Demand, Wanted Analytics, EMSI Analyst, etc.).