Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Philadelphia, PA

Alteryx Inspire 2018 Meetup

neilmcg
7 - Meteor

Hello everyone - I just posted a reply in a recent thread and looks like there are a few of us attending Inspire this year out in Anaheim. Perhaps we can organize an informal get together for everyone out there for the conference. I'm new to this community and have been using Alteryx for about 7 months for handling large amounts of data as well as performing some interesting spatial analytics. It would be great to meet fellow Alteryx users from the Philly area.

Neil

12 REPLIES 12
neilmcg
7 - Meteor

John - sounds great. I'm in for using whatsapp for communication. 

john_miller9
11 - Bolide
For anyone who has not yet joined our User Group chat for Inspire 2018, feel free to join via the link below and introduce yourself. Safe travels everyone.

https://chat.whatsapp.com/1prFl6moIVgB3CUNyGQQNk
john_miller9
11 - Bolide

All,

As we look to finalize the details for the Philadelphia area meetup, we'd like to get some feedback from the local community.  Please take a moment to fill out the survey below, and keep an eye open for a post with the event details.

Philadelphia AUG - Meetup Survey

-John