Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Philadelphia, PA

SOLVED

2020 Q2 NA East Virtual User Group Meeting - June 30th

mdelaney
7 - Meteor

*Subject Updated from Previous Post*

Hi Everyone!

On June 30th, local user group leaders throughout Eastern North America, along with Alteryx will be hosting a virtual user group meeting from 12-1pm ET to bring the Alteryx community together. A great agenda is planned that will focus on the recent events happening in all of our communities and throughout the world. Hope you can make it!

Agenda

• Regional User Group Introductions
  • Data Challenge
  • Alteryx for Good – Presentation by Lori Misenhimer
  • Impact of AFG – Presentation by Center for Great Expectations

Registration Link: https://pages.alteryx.com/usergroup-NA-East.html

As a quick introduction to myself, my name is Matt Delaney and I am a newer member to the Philadelphia User Group, but have had the opportunity to help plan this virtual event. I work at Global Tax Management based in Wayne, PA and hope to keep the local Philly Alteryx user group discussions going after this event in a virtual setting. Feel free to comment below if you'd like to get involved as well!

Best,

Matt

Alteryx User Group.png

3 REPLIES 3
jhayes
7 - Meteor

Hi. I enjoyed this meeting, particularly the intro to AFG and the inspiring AFG story about Center for Great Expectations. I had to participate via my phone in my car. Has the video been posted?

Thanks.

John

mdelaney
7 - Meteor

John - Yes, here is a link to the recording from the virtual user group meeting. I will be gathering the slides and post those along with additional links to resources in a separate post as well. The link may prompt you to register, but it will then start playing the video on-demand.

https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/2411089/AA2C4249357E73D9C4609CA51A174E07

Regards,

Matt

jhayes
7 - Meteor

Thanks Matt.