Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Philadelphia, PA

2020 Q1 Philly User Group Meetup

john_miller9
11 - Bolide

Hello everyone,

We're currently planning the details around our first meetup of the year.  If you have topics you'd like to hear about, would like to present/share something you've worked on, or are interested in hosting, please send me a direct message.  More details will be communicated next week after we finalize the agenda/location.  Look forward to seeing everyone!

John

2 REPLIES 2
john_miller9
11 - Bolide

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to give a head's up that the User Group Meeting for Q1 is going to be postponed while we sort through the current realities we're all facing.  We are considering hosting a virtual meetup instead.  If you have any feedback regarding that format (would you attend, how we could make it more interactive, etc.) feel free to post here or reach out directly.  Thanks!

John

KevinK215
6 - Meteoroid

For what it’s worth I’d prefer virtual meetups in general anyway. There’s no way I am ever going to drive downtown at rush hour