Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Philadelphia, PA

2019 Q3 Philadelphia User Group Meeting

john_miller9
11 - Bolide

Hello Philadelphia Area Alteryx Users,

We're happy to announce that our next meetup will be held on Thursday, August 8th from 6-8pm at Kistmet Cowork in Manayunk. Come join us as we hear from Matt Eads of KPMG as he describes how he built a geocoding tool in Alteryx. We also have Brian Clawson from JP Morgan Chase who is presenting a use case on how his team is using Alteryx in financial services. Also, don't forget to come with challenges you're having with your workflows as we'll tackle them as a community!

RSVP HERE on Eventbrite

Agenda

• 6:00 - 6:30 PM - Networking / Happy Hour
  • 6:30 - 6:45 PM - Updates & Announcements
  • 6:45 - 7:15 PM - Geocoder: Unlocking Spatial Data - Matt Eads, KPMG
  • 7:15 - 7:45 PM - Alteryx Validation Issue Creation with JIRA REST API - Brian Clawson, JPMC
  • 7:45 - 8:00 PM - Wrap up / Q3 Meeting Planning

We look forward to seeing everyone there!

5 REPLIES 5
echuong
8 - Asteroid
Hi John, I'm getting an error that says "You do not have permission for this event" when I try using the link. A few of my coworkers are getting the same error. Thanks, Erica
john_miller9
11 - Bolide

Thanks for letting me know, Erica.  Right now, I'm unable to edit the link but I've reached out to the community team for help.

Try this registration link instead:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/philadelphia-alteryx-user-group-q3-2019-meeting-registration-6755011320...

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@john_miller9 @echuong the link has been updated in the original invite! 🙂 

Thanks for flagging!

bkclaw113
9 - Comet

Here is the workflow that I will be discussing at the 8/8 meeting

bkclaw113
9 - Comet

And the presentation