Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Philadelphia, PA

11/9 Philadelphia Alteryx User Group Meeting

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
You are invited to the Q4 Philadelphia Alteryx User Group meeting on November 9th from 6:00pm to 8:00pm at Comcast. We have a put together an evening of awesome presentations.

RSVP today to secure your spot. Hope to see you at the meeting! 
4 REPLIES 4
BESegal1
5 - Atom
I'm game to attend

Is there a registration link?

Thanks,
Bruce

BESegal@comcast.net
c 267-235-3911
Sent from my iPhone
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@BESegal1 there is a rsvp link, it's above in the thread.

But here is also the direct link

john_miller9
11 - Bolide

Looking forward to seeing everyone at tomorrow night's user group meeting.  We have a fantastic agenda and are looking forward to meeting everyone and hearing about your experiences.  We are also interested in knowing what you hope to gain from the Philadelphia Alteryx User Group.  Please take a few minutes to complete the survey below:

For those taking public transportation, Suburban Station is directly beneath the Comcast Center.  If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me on the community!

Thanks,

John

Philadelphia Alteryx User Group Survey

john_miller9
11 - Bolide
For anyone looking to join in on the fun but may have missed the registration deadline - just send me a note with your first and last name along with email address and we'll add you to the list. Please bring a photo ID to present at the security desk upon arrival.