Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Paris, FR - Français

Alteryx User Group in Paris - 11st December

Alexane
5 - Atom

Paris AUG.jpg

See you on December 11st for our next Alteryx User Group!

On the program:

- A feedback by Vincent Palasse of Dr. Brandt Skincare

- A tip and tricks by Arthur Ladwein of Caisse D'Epargne

- A demo Alteryx by Jean-Baptiste Vende, consultant at The Information Lab France

Sign-up here

7 REPLIES 7
alexey_nikityuk
8 - Asteroid

Hi @Alexane

Is the event going to be in French or English? 

JohanneR
Alteryx
Alteryx

hi @alexey_nikityuk,

it will be in French.

Hope that's fine.

best,

Jo 

alexey_nikityuk
8 - Asteroid

thank you, @JohanneR, well not sure if it is fine, as for people like me who had to transfer to Europe due to work, it means that the nearest "friendly" Alteryx community is in UK, which is crazy... who'd imagine that language creates such boarders in Western Europe in 2018...

I mean, majority who is using Alteryx in France, learnt how to use it based on English speaking training videos, so whats the problem now? #sad #dissapointed

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

The Paris group will start as a native language group. If we hear more users in France with the same challenge we'll consider exploring the option for a secondary language group. Until then, we do not have enough evidence to support this group.

If anyone else is also experiencing this challenge, please DM me. I provide support and resources for Local Alteryx User Groups in EMEA.

In the meantime, please check out the Industry + Departmental User Groups. These user groups meet quarterly, virtually, and are conducted in English. If you are unable to make an Industry + Departmental meeting, no worries, they are all recorded!

Finance Department User Group

Healthcare Industry User Group

Transportation Industry User Group

Alexane
5 - Atom

Pictures of the event

IMG_5991.JPGIMG_5992.JPG

Rodolphe
5 - Atom

Hello,

j'ai manqué ce meeting. Savez-vous quand aura lieu le prochain?

Merci d'avance

JohanneR
Alteryx
Alteryx

Bonjour Rodolphe,

nous sommes actuellement en train de travailler sur le prochain Alteryx Usetr Group. Il sera annoncé très prochainement sur le forum donc restez aux aguets!

Bonne semaine et surtout bonne année 2019!