Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Oslo, NO

Welcome to the Oslo Alteryx User Group!

rikkejorgensen
5 - Atom

Hello and welcome to the User Group for Oslo!

We are very excited about the launch of the Oslo User Group.  

To get this community started, please take a moment by answering the questions below to introduce yourself!

1. What is your name and industry you work in?
  2. How do you currently use Alteryx?
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents/characterizes you the best as a person?

We are looking forward to exchanging ideas and sharing best practices with you.

Anette & Rikke

2 REPLIES 2
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Oslo Alteryx Users! The Alteryx Associates have put together a special video for you all. We were so excited to have the Oslo User Group established we "stopped" what we were doing by completing the #mannequinchallenge

We are so excited to see the knowledge sharing and collaboration Oslo will bring to the User Group World! 

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

jensroy
9 - Comet

Hello good people!

My name is Jens Petter, and I am working in the retail industry (Elkjøp Nodric). Here I am working as a data analyst serving every aspect of the company.

I am currently working on several projects where Alteryx plays an extremely important role. The most interesting ones at the moment being a product recommendation alogorythem and one where we try to improve ROI (not to be confused with ROAS) on digital marketing activities.

I consider myself as the join tool in Elkjøp. Joining data with people, data with data and people with people (yes, there are many meetings....). It has been amazing to see how easier access to correct data can inspire and enable people to take better actions.