Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Orlando, FL

Welcome to the Orlando User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Animals of Alteryx: Let's find our Mascot!

andrewdatakim
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Every user group needs it's own mascot. Message me directly with your address if you are in Central Florida or ask during our next user group and I will give you a Fuzzy Match bandanna to use for picture! Get ready to cast your votes!

Lady and her Fuzzy Match BandannaLady and her Fuzzy Match Bandanna

Lady Fuzzy Match Bandanna 2Lady Fuzzy Match Bandanna 2 

8 REPLIES 8
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Lady is ridiculous. Take all my stars! 

Can't resist sharing but here is Arlo. :)

Arlo the DoxiepinArlo the Doxiepin

andrewdatakim
12 - Quasar
12 - Quasar

Oh my goodness! @LaurenU he is so cute. Lady was so hard to pose. He looks like a pro already!

VizMixer
7 - Meteor

ANDREW,  get me one  my Wookie  (cat) will win.. 

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

Our cat Poppy is a huge fan of Alteryx and computing in general.    She enjoys helping out with Alteryx workflows by lying on the top of the screen and touching things with her paw to assist (it's a touch screen), chasing alteryx tools around the screen, and also randomly jumping on the keyboard.    There may be some foul plan in play here, I smell a rat....

AlteryxPoppy2.jpg

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Omg @AngieM and @TatianaS!! Look at Poppy!

@SeanAdams does Poppy have a bandanna and would she wear one???

SeanAdams
17 - Castor
17 - Castor

:-) Hey @LaurenU

I think if I had to try to get a bandanna on Poppy, I'd probably end up injured - she's a very independent cat who likes to be in charge (even though she's still relatively small) so any imposition of our will on her at all is met with resistance and claws :-)

Only chance would be if we can catch her sleeping and then drape it over her.

But Poppy is doing a good job of highlighting alteryx in use by a cat, in front of @TaraM 's periodic table :-)

TaraM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@SeanAdams Poppy looks and sounds like she's enamored by the Thrill of Solving!! So great. I think my pixel needs a fresh updated look - he needs a fuzzy match bandana:

pixel_tireswing.jpg

Tara McCoy
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@SeanAdams, she is so small and adorable!! I can see her sleep with a bandanna tucked in like a blanket. :) 

@TaraM, I think he does too ;)

Labels