Orange County, CA

Welcome to the Orange County User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Meeting Venue Search

Adara
8 - Asteroid

Hey everyone, 

For the past few years we have been lucky enough to use the Alteryx HQ office in Irvine for our meetings. Unfortunately due to construction and other conflicts, they will not be able to provide meeting space to us for the rest of the year. 

We were wondering if any of our user group members was interested hosting a meeting in the future. Ideally the space would hold a minimum of 25 people (we have a lot of members, the more the merrier!), and a media center for presentations as a bonus, not a necessity. Your involvement can be as simple as providing the space, or we can integrate a presentation about your company and Alteryx.

If any of you folks have questions, a space, or suggestion of locations to meet, please reach out in this post or community messaging.

Cheers,

Sarah

comedy central thank you GIF by Nyle DiMarco

5 REPLIES 5
Adara
8 - Asteroid

BUMP

Checking in again with any of our community members who might be able to host or knows of a venue for future user group meetings.

Alteryx has been generous to host all our past meetings but as mentioned above, they cannot accommodate us every quarter like they used to.

If you have or know of a location we can use to meet, please send myself or Zach a message. 

Thanks!

Do people still bump posts in forums?

micheller
5 - Atom

Our office isn't fancy - just south of the Spectrum. I've only been to last user group meeting at HQ where there were a ton of people, but depending on how many you think, I think we could host ~30 people in our open office and have a presentatin. 

Let me know - feel free to email at mreed@compellon.com 

Adara
8 - Asteroid

Thanks for responding @micheller , I just sent you an email.

If anyone else is interesting in hosting, we can adjust attendance to limit for your office size and capabilities.

Thanks,

Sarah

johnfischbeck
7 - Meteor

FBM would be happy to host as well.  We have a large conference room and easy access off Dyer Rd and Redhill ave in Santa Ana.

Foundation Building Materials

2520 Redhill Ave

Santa Ana, CA 92705

Adara
8 - Asteroid

Thanks @johnfischbeck ! I have sent you a message with some more information.

For anyone else interested in hosting or participating in a future meeting, please email me at sbarr@voxxanalytics.com 

Thanks!,

Sarah