Orange County, CA

Welcome to the Orange County User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

2022 Q4 Meeting Recap

chriswilliams41
10 - Fireball
10 - Fireball

Hey everyone! 

We wanted to thank you all for participating in person or on WebEx for Orange County Alteryx User Group on November 17th! It was wonderful to see so much activity in person and online. I want to give a special shout out to Chad Martin and Mark Frisch for taking the time out to deliver tremendous presentations. Here's a quick recap of what we covered during the two-hour session.

• Deborah Diesel discussed the Community Updates
  • Chad Martin had a tremendous, hands-on experience that involved API calls, spatial, and reporting tools
  • Mark Frisch discussed CReW Macros 
  • Flavia and Deb discussed the Certification challenge for some nice swag
  • Q/A sessions and networking
  • 2023 Q1 Meeting will be on February 10th at Alteryx HQ at the Venue

This has been a tremendous year for the user group. Let's keep growing and keep getting the word out. If you weren't able to join us live, please check the recording that will be forthcoming. You all are awesome! 

4 REPLIES 4
denny
8 - Asteroid

Will any slides from the meetings be attached in the near future?

chriswilliams41
10 - Fireball
10 - Fireball

@denny , I think that could be arranged. 

What are your thoughts, Flavia?

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Hi @denny. We can share some of the material that was presented. In fact, I just realized that the meeting was not recorded properly for whatever reason. cc: @chriswilliams41 and @ddiesel.

@MarqueeCrew and @DataPrepChad - would you be ok sharing your presentations? 

Flávia Brancato
DataPrepChad
10 - Fireball

Hello everyone!  Thank you again for the opportunity to present at your UG, the conversation was awesome.

Attaching my presentation, please don't hesitate to reach out directly if you have any questions.  Thanks again! 

~ Chad