Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Omaha, NE

Welcome to the Omaha Alteryx User Group!

GBrown
5 - Atom

Hello, User Group Members! I'm excited to be a part of the Alteryx Community and start a User Group in Omaha. Please take a moment by answering the questions below to introduce yourself to the Omaha User Group Community. Once again welcome!

What is your name and industry you work in?
What are your favorite weekend activities?
How do you currently use Alteryx?
What areas would you like to grow in?

Thanks

Greg Brown

7 REPLIES 7
TatianaS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi Gary!

Excited to get involved with the Q2 meeting planning. Anyone have suggestions for the first meeting?!

Tatiana Servin
Content Marketing
Alteryx
Petersenk
7 - Meteor

Good Morning,

We recently purchased Alteryx and will be rolling it out over the next year.  I have used Alteryx in the past, but, have barely scratched the surface on all of it's capabilities.  

What is your name and industry you work in?  Market Research.
What are your favorite weekend activities?  Family Time.
How do you currently use Alteryx?  To move data.
What areas would you like to grow in?  Data Analysis, Macro's and Applications

We are currently seeking an Alteryx Developer if anyone is interested.  

Karl Petersen

The MSR Group

Director of Research Analytics

mreinsch
7 - Meteor

Hi all:

I have had Alteryx for about 5 years now and have been bugging them to upstart a community in Omaha. Glad it is finally happening.

What is your name and industry you work in?

Matt Reinsch, Transportation.
What are your favorite weekend activities?

Softball, Going to the lake.
How do you currently use Alteryx?

ETL, Reporting, Predictive Analytics, Spatial Analytics.
What areas would you like to grow in?

Prescriptive Tools

moverman
5 - Atom

Hello Omaha Community,

What is your name and industry you work in?  I'm Marv Overman and I work in the Management Consulting industry.
What are your favorite weekend activities?  Spending time with the family and working around the house.
How do you currently use Alteryx?  We are developing workflows in Alteryx in support of clients. I have a data scientist of staff and I specialize in implementing  predictive analytics into the business side of our customers.  We have access to the Alteryx databases so we have the capability of cleansing data, developing customer profiles, prioritizing customers to support Account Based Marketing and Account Based Sales, and generating look-alike customers that fit the customer profile.
What areas would you like to grow in?  Doing more advanced customer profiling to incorporate customer behavior, preferences, and attitudes.  This entails social media, Internet searches, and similar types of activities.

Let me know if we can help in any way.  Our data scientist has quite a bit of experience working with data.

Take care,

Marv Overman

moverman
5 - Atom

Karl,

I'm interested in talking about Alteryx development when you get a minute.  Feel free to give me a call.

Thanks,

Marv Overman

Sean1
5 - Atom

Hi Everyone,

Thanks so much for having DataRobot at yesterday's meeting. Igor and I enjoyed meeting everyone and we hope you found the overview informative. 

Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions and/or would like to learn more. 

Thanks!

Sean Sweeney 

sean.sweeney@datarobot.com

630-202-6410

www.datarobot.com

JerryDailey
5 - Atom

What is your name and industry you work in? My name is Jerry Dailey and I work in the Agriculture Experience Sharing Marketing industry.

What are your favorite weekend activities? Go to Church, Husker football, movies,Xbox/VR with my son,working on cars with my son,walking our dog,barbecuing,cooking,technology, reading.

How do you currently use Alteryx? I have used Alteryx for 6 years. As the Chief Data Architect at Beck Ag I have implemented Alteryx as our ETL, data blending, data maintenance & analytics tool on AWS and Azure cloud. I am also building an Alteryx / Azure team. Previously as the CTO at DatabaseUSA I implemented Alteryx, built a team to use it for ETL, data blending & maintenance, of large US consumer & business data on AWS & remote Servers.

What areas would you like to grow in? Predictive analytics.