Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

New Jersey, NJ

Welcome to the New Jersey User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Meet Up

amarrero45
6 - Meteoroid

I know this a fairly new group within the community and sorry for jumping the gun if this is already in the words.  I think it will be cool if we can showcase some real-life or fictional examples on how can alteryx is being used.  

1 REPLY 1
mwalker789
5 - Atom
Hi armarrero45,

Today I use Alteryx for data blending multiple data sources into a single file for use in Tableau.
I have a workflow with many data connections which I use the Union tool to blend the various fields together.
Once the data is blended then the workflow creates a TDE file which I can easily import into Tableau for my dashboards.
Other uses are creating quick and dirty analysis of huge files to aggregate data for me. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Malcolm

----------------------------------------------------------------------
This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, notify the sender immediately by return email and delete the message and any attachments from your system.
Labels