Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

New Jersey, NJ

Welcome to the New Jersey User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

SOLVED

Certification - Best way to go about it?

lrygiel
7 - Meteor

Hi all.

I need to get an Alteryx certification and was wondering about the best way to go about it. I've been working with Alteryx, on and off, for about a year and was wondering if:

1. If anyone in this group has a certification
  2. What resources are available from Alteryx to assist in gaining a certification
  3. How difficult was the actual certificatino testing

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Lee Rygiel

5 REPLIES 5
srini
7 - Meteor

Irygiel,

I notice that you now have a title of Alteryx Certified Partner. Can you please share the resource link you used for preparation?

Thanks,

Srini

lrygiel
7 - Meteor

Hi Srini,

I downloaded and used the Alteryx Partner Technical Certification Guide. It can be found and downloaded from the Partner Community Training  section. The link is Alteryx Partner Technical Certification Guide.

I followed the guide and watched every video and went though every example (basic, intermediate and expert). That plus my own Alteryx uses was enough.

i hope that helps.

Lee

Tharashasank
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

Can you send me  Alteryx Partner Technical Certification guide. However I am getting access denied message. Can you please help me here?

Thanks,

Tharashasank

RichBZ4M
6 - Meteoroid
I get the same when trying to access that link.

Has it been superseded or is it an access question?

[cid:image001.png@01D3384C.26E4B8B0]

Richard A. Balter
Knowledge Solutions
Cell Phone: 201-927-1070
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hmmm...let me ask around. But we did release the new Alteryx Certification section. 

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Analytics-Blog/Announcing-the-Alteryx-Product-Certification-Program...

Labels