New Jersey, NJ

Welcome to the New Jersey User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

SOLVED

Certification - Best way to go about it?

lrygiel
7 - Meteor

Hi all.

I need to get an Alteryx certification and was wondering about the best way to go about it. I've been working with Alteryx, on and off, for about a year and was wondering if:

1. If anyone in this group has a certification
  2. What resources are available from Alteryx to assist in gaining a certification
  3. How difficult was the actual certificatino testing

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Lee Rygiel

5 REPLIES 5
srini
7 - Meteor

Irygiel,

I notice that you now have a title of Alteryx Certified Partner. Can you please share the resource link you used for preparation?

Thanks,

Srini

lrygiel
7 - Meteor

Hi Srini,

I downloaded and used the Alteryx Partner Technical Certification Guide. It can be found and downloaded from the Partner Community Training  section. The link is Alteryx Partner Technical Certification Guide.

I followed the guide and watched every video and went though every example (basic, intermediate and expert). That plus my own Alteryx uses was enough.

i hope that helps.

Lee

Tharashasank
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

Can you send me  Alteryx Partner Technical Certification guide. However I am getting access denied message. Can you please help me here?

Thanks,

Tharashasank

RichBZ4M
6 - Meteoroid
I get the same when trying to access that link.

Has it been superseded or is it an access question?

[cid:image001.png@01D3384C.26E4B8B0]

Richard A. Balter
Knowledge Solutions
Cell Phone: 201-927-1070
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hmmm...let me ask around. But we did release the new Alteryx Certification section. 

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Analytics-Blog/Announcing-the-Alteryx-Product-Certification-Program...

Labels