Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

New Jersey, NJ

Welcome to the New Jersey User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Welcome to Newark User Group!

Evicka
5 - Atom

Hello, User Group Members! Please take a moment by answering the questions below to introduce yourself to the Newark User Group Community. Welcome!

1. What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?
  2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?
13 REPLIES 13
JSiegmanJNJ
5 - Atom

Hi everyone! My name is Jeff Siegman and I hail from the Healthcare Industry, working for Johnson & Johnson. I live in PA and commute to Global Consumer headquarters in New Brunswick, NJ.

Last movie I saw was Captain America: Civil War; really enjoyed it!

I would say I am like the Join tool. I like finding new and exciting ways to bring things together and solve problems.

- Jeff

lrubenstein
5 - Atom
Hi Everyone! 

My name is Lauren Rubenstein and I work for Bunge.  We are a agribusiness and food company.  Our operations include crushing sugarcane, milling wheat and corn, selling fertizlier and orgiinating and crushing oilseeds.

The last movie I saw was the Secret life of Pets with my niece and nephew.  It was cute and definetly made me think and what my cat really does do when I leave for work....

The tool that reprents me the most is the input tool!  Still ver new to using Alteryx and am enjoying getting to know all of the tools.

leefeinberg
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Jeff,

That was an intense movie!

I am one of the user group organizers.  Would you be interested to host our first meeting at J&J?

We can start a separate conversation by email == Lee@DecisionViz.com

Best,

Lee

LFallon
5 - Atom
Hello all! I am looking for an expert with Alteryx! I have new position open for a Senior Data & Analyst Expert experienced with Tableau and Alteryx! Excellent pay and opportunity in Somerset County, NJ! 1 year contract with the possibility for hire. This is a world-renowned organization that has a great reputation for having a high level of commitment to their consumers, customers and employees. A very collaborative and innovative environment that uses state-of-the-art technology. Please contact me at Lindsay.Fallon@blueline-associates.com!
Labels