Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

New Zealand

Welcome to the New Zealand User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Save the Date - Q2 Alteryx NZ User Group, Tuesday, 22 June 2021!

megnisbet
6 - Meteoroid

Looking forward to reconnecting with our awesome NZ User Group to talk about takeaways from the Virtual Alteryx Inspire event and see some more use case sharing from New Zealand users. Stay tuned for more details, but if you'd be keen to share a use case please let one of us know! 😀

6 REPLIES 6
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @megnisbet ! I'm also very excited to help plan out this next meeting! I'm sad I reside in California, but seeing the pictures and virtually tuning in was ALMOST as good. 😁

NZ Users, just to echo Megan, let us know here if there is a particular topic you would like to see covered or if you have a use case to present. Presenting at a UG meeting is a great way to practice those public speaking skills!

alexisjensen
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

I definitely agree with Megan!!  Join us at our next session and let's see what we can Alter Next or just Alter Everything!!

We really look forward to seeing you there!!

kobusp
6 - Meteoroid

Hi,

I'm interested in presenting in the next user group. Alteryx is saving me tons of time on several use cases. Let me know if you want to discuss it in more detail outside of this thread. 

Kind regards,

Kobus Prinsloo

Rural Connectivity Group

cperazza
6 - Meteoroid

I've missed the last meeting, and I'm looking forward to this one!
Is there a recorded version of the first meeting?

alexisjensen
8 - Asteroid

Hi Kobus,

I will be in touch shortly.  I new use case presentation would be great!!

Alexis

udles5666
8 - Asteroid

Hi @cperazza 

Unfortunately, we don't have the recorded version of the last UG event. Below is a recap of what was presented. Feel free to pm me if you have any further queries. Hope this helps. Thanks,  

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/udaywa_alteryxapac-alteryxforgood-alteryxanalytics-activity-676072962...