New York City, NY

Welcome to the Alteryx New York City User Group! Please join us in sharing experiences and knowledge.

NYC Alteryx User Group Leaders

Brittany Brannon, SlalomSeth Moskowitz, InterpublicKacper Ksieski, Cleartelligence

Welcome & Guidelines

Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.

LEARN MORE
Don't forget to submit your entry for the Excellence Awards by October 30! | Need more information about the program? Check out the blog here
This is an open group. Sign in and click the "Join Group" button to become a group member and start posting.
Highlighted
5 - Atom

Hi Everyone

My name is Irene Schmidt and I work in finance at NYU.

The last movie I saw was Little Women and I loved it.

The Alteryx tool that most represents me is "transpose" because it just feels great to use and gets me out of data jams that used to be such a big pain to fix or deal with. Just empowering and that is how I feel. I thought my "second act" career would be something different like gardening- but that its data done a different way is really a surprise!

Irene

Highlighted
5 - Atom

Hi

1. I'm Charlie Steiz. I've worked with data analysis throughout my career.  My primary focus has been analytics since 2016.
  2. I just saw the last Star Wars movie.  I thought it was pretty good. 
  3. The RegEx tool is most representative of me.  I like finding the useful patterns in data.
Highlighted

Hi, 

Im Dass. I belong to Data Analytics for all last 2 years now.

Last movie Joker. Put that Smile On your face. 

Tool represents me "Input tool". Looking for all your great inputs on skilling up my knowledge on Alteryx