Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.LEARN MORE
Hey Alteryx community,
* My name is Maya and I'm a managing consultat at Keyrus - we are where the data is!
* Last 3 movies (binjed watched..) - The Danish Girl (inspiring), Brooklyn (cried!) and Citizen X (old but fantastic)
* Decision tree/Forest Model and some geo-analysis fun!
1. What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?
Hello, My name is Ed Spetka. I live in upstate NY (wayyyyy upstate) Utica, NY. i work in the financial/banking industry mostly doing reporting and statistics.
2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
The revenant....it was a good movie, im a leonardo dicaprio fan.
3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?
Dynamic input - mostly because i use it all the time, i do a lot of SQL querying and dynamically change dates, accounts, id's and other criteria
Hey NYC Community!
1. My name is Taaha Akhtar and I work in Financial Services. I've been using Alteryx for about 28 days (from this post) since I'd changed firms not too long ago.
2. Last movie I've seen was Kong: Skull Island. I will watch any movie with Samuel L. Jackson regardless of how good or bad the reviews.
3. I'm a comment tool because I like to note and explain information clear as possible for my colleagues and myself.
1. Elizabeth - I work in marketing. Formerly consulting/financial services.
2. (Over a year ago - I don't go to the theater often) Don't Think Twice. I loved it - I am a huge stand-up comedy fan and Mike Birbiglia is one of my favorites.
Hi! I'm quite new to Alteryx and looking to connect with other users and learn some new tricks along the way :)
1. My name is Nurul Shi and I'm in Business Intelligence and Analytics role for the last 3 years.
2. The last movie I went to was Blade Runner 2049. It was kind of confusing since I didn't watch the first one.
3. Formula tool