New York City, NY

Welcome & Guidelines

Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.

LEARN MORE

NYC Q2 Alteryx User Group | Inspire'd Happy Hour Round 2!

b_b
8 - Asteroid

Greetings! 

Continuing the success experienced from last year and switching things up. We'd like to get together this month for an informal networking session / happy hour in hopes of keeping the momentum of Inspire 2019 going (and enjoy the summer weather). We'd love to share takeaways from Inspire, as well as any new features you've discovered in the past month.

Happy hour will officially start at 6:00, but feel free to show up a little early if your schedule allows.

Please visit here for the Eventbrite. 

PS: If you will be at Inspire this year, post to this thread and we can try to say howdy to each other!

See you soon!

inspire happy hour.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I'll be at Inspire! I can't wait to see you all! Please stop by the Community Hub - User Groups booth to say hi!

potter
6 - Meteoroid

I will be at Inspire.  I'm new to the group and looking forward to meeting everyone.

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Feel free to stop by the User Groups booth in the Community Hub, @potter ! I'll be there to answer any questions.

On Wednesday, @smoskowitz (one of the leaders) will be hosting a session called #wearealteryxusergroups from 11:15 am to 12:00pm in Bayou E.

It'll be lots of fun and you'll get a sneak peek what this group does quarterly. 

Hope to see you around!

jacob_kahn
12 - Quasar

Looking forward to getting involved in this group.

Thanks for organizing.

smoskowitz
12 - Quasar

We are looking forward to seeing you next week!

Seth

smoskowitz
12 - Quasar

It was great meeting you Potter! Our discussion at the conference sounds like a great use case for Alteryx for Good! 

See you soon!

Seth

b_b
8 - Asteroid

Hi Everyone, 

See you in a bit!

I assume we will be inside as it is looking a bit drab. I am printing off a small sign, or you can look for the person w short red hair / green dress (me).

It's looking a bit drab outside so I am doubtful we will be on the roof, which is fine as last time we got kicked off the roof due to a cornhole tournament....Please note that we will provide some apps, but will not be paying for drinks :). 

Best,

Britt

Labels