Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

New York City, NY

Welcome & Guidelines

Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.

LEARN MORE

NYC Alteryx User Group - Inspire/Networking Edition - Happy Hour

b_b
8 - Asteroid

Hi All,

We're excited to hold the next Alteryx User Group next Tuesday, June 26 at Beer Authority (300 West 40th Street) at 6pm. Please RSVP on the Eventbrite to help us plan for space. 

This meetup will be more focused on community building, networking and sharing takeaways from Inspire. We hope to have a little certification trivia to distribute swag collected from Inspire (did you see the sporks?!). We plan to host a technical session next month and continue the rotation of event types for the rest of the year. 

Whether or not you attended Inspire, please join! It will be great to get together with our fellow data nerds for a summer beer. 

Hope to see you there!

NYC AUG 6.28.jpg

3 REPLIES 3
csgillis22
5 - Atom

Hi!

Unfortunately, I had to head to Philadelphia this morning so I won't be able to make it to happy hour after all. Sorry for the last minute RSVP change. Hope everyone has a fantastic time and I look forward to the next event!

Best,

Claire

b_b
8 - Asteroid

All good Claire! See you next month :). 

b_b
8 - Asteroid

Thank you everyone who came out last night! I appreciated seeing the new faces and discussing all the new cool features (the results tool!!). 

We will announce the next user group in the coming few weeks. 

Please reach out if you'd like to present this year - regardless of the topic or expertise level, your contributions are always appreciated. 

Best,

Britt

Labels