Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

New York City, NY

Welcome & Guidelines

Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.

LEARN MORE

In NYC? Love Alteryx? Love Swag?

smoskowitz
12 - Quasar

Hey All --

We are PUMPED to announce that Alteryx and Thompson Reuters will be featured on 10 billboards in Times Square July 17-19! Join us as we celebrate the thrill of solving with a social media contest.

All you need to do is:

Take a picture of yourself in front of our billboards at Thompson Reuters - 3 Times Square, New York, NY 10036, and post the picture on Twitter and mention @Alteryx and @yourONESOURCE

That's it! We will be randomly selecting winners for Amazon and Alteryx Swag gift cards. We will also select some of the funniest and most creative for prizes as well.

One more thing: We will be holding an Alteryx Swag Mob July 17 at 5:45pm in front of the Thompson Reuters building. If you want to participate, we will be giving out Alteryx Swag in their lobby from 5:00 - 5:40pm, then gathering outside for a special picture and video - we hope you can make it!

If you have any questions about our contest, please reach out to me, or to our social media team directly at social@alteryx.com

6 REPLIES 6
SuzanneD
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi! Alteryx Social Media Team Member here! Hope to see you guys in Times Square 🙂

Swagmob_Social_1200x628_WhiteLogos-01.jpg

smoskowitz
12 - Quasar

This should be fun! I hope to see you out there!

Seth

srini
7 - Meteor

Hopefully we all get Alteryx T-shirts

ewoodard
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

If you aren't in NYC, follow along on social media to see pictures from the Swag Mob! 

rickyphilip
5 - Atom

Whoaa, it's great to be in the city that never sleeps!!! As an Alteryx Core Certified Designer with nearly a decade of expertise, I must say Alteryx has opened up a lot of opportunities for me!! I started my career in organizational consulting — to name a few work scopes this included competency modeling, strategic workforce planning, organization structure design, leadership development, and reward strategy. My first exposure to the more technical side of these things was four years later, in fall 2018, when I decided to go back to graduate school to pivot into a career in IoT Services that was more inclined towards data and analytics. I learned R as my first programming language in early 2019 for machine learning and social media applications. The learning curve was steep, and I struggled the first month just trying to understand the logic and syntax. I’ve gained familiarity over time, but as with any language that you’re unfamiliar with as a beginner, once you stop practicing it is difficult to keep progress. I went through the same experience when I decided to try my hand at Alteryx.

rickyphilip
5 - Atom

I must say the learning curve was steep, and I struggled the first month just trying to understand the logic and syntax. I’ve gained familiarity over time, but as with any language that you’re unfamiliar with as a beginner, once you stop practicing it is difficult to keep progress. I went through the same experience when I decided to try my hand at Alteryx. Enterprise application development services at Altryx were always a lifesaver for companies all around the world

Labels