New York City, NY

Welcome & Guidelines

Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.

LEARN MORE

I N S P I R E

Kdpalmer
8 - Asteroid

Hi NYC Alteryx Users -- I hope many of you are at Alteryx Inspire this week.  Please use this space to connect with your fellow New Yorkers if needed, and don't forget to be on the lookout for Garth and Lauren!  Lauren and team will be at the Downtown Alteryx section with plenty of swag :)

We will aim to have an informal happy hour in midtown third week in June -- invite to follow.

Enjoy!

KP

6 REPLIES 6
sam
5 - Atom

I'm here! Looking forward to seeing you all. Inspire2018.jpeg

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Love the picture @sam!!

Thanks for the shout out @Kdpalmer, if I'm not running a session or assisting with another event, yes you'll find me at Downtown AlteryX! Come say hi! :)

We also are putting together a very special User Group session on Tuesday from 3:15pm to 5:00pm in room 260! This is a double session, first half will consist of a panel with 5 User Group leaders discussing why the love Alteryx User Groups and the electric slide. ;) 

Second half will be a fun User Group meeting. Highlights include the debut of a new icebreaker (future NYC UG ideas?), use case presentation with the Commit! (AFG story), and lastly, what User Groups do best! NETWORKING!

TL;DR: Why should you go? It's not only to hear from User Group leaders but to get together and see other User Group Addicts from across the globe!!

P.S. you swag seekers, attend this event and get some special AUG swag. 

smoskowitz
12 - Quasar

Thank you for this. I am in macros 301 right now! Future presentations are in my future.

smoskowitz
12 - Quasar

Macro class is getting real!

2018-06-04_12-03-24.jpg

Kdpalmer
8 - Asteroid

Good stuff, Seth.  I encourage all to post things that they are finding illuminating as the event progresses. 

Warm Regards,

KP

smoskowitz
12 - Quasar
There is nothing in room 260. I AMOM 261 at the AUG seminar.
Labels