New York City, NY

Welcome & Guidelines

Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.

LEARN MORE

Data Analyst with Alteryx expertise wanted

ADaudelin
5 - Atom

My team is looking to hire 3 new analysts or Sr. analysts to join our team! The ideal candidate will have Alteryx and Tableau experience as we are looking to grow Alteryx use at our company. I've pasted in the job description below. Please send me a message on LinkedIn if you're interested! https://www.linkedin.com/in/amanda-daudelin-45b58724/ 

SENIOR ANALYST, DATA SCIENCES

Position Overview

The Senior Analyst’s role is to support and own operations that are crucial to the Wavemaker promise of making smarter, faster decisions for its clients. He/she will leverage Wavemaker’s proprietary data solutions to meet our clients’ and planning teams’ needs for data management and visualization. They will also support the development of meaningful, actionable reporting and insights using a wide array of analytical methods. Be prepared to describe your experience in deriving insights in a data-rich environment.

This position requires both a strategic and tactical viewpoint, aided by intellectual curiosity, strong problem solving skills, along with an understanding of digital and traditional media. The candidate is expected to demonstrate: hands-on skills in data analysis, processing, management and visualization. He/she is expected to have excellent oral and written communication skills as well as possess the ability to support and enable teamwork. The position will support the Manager/Associate Director to ensure consistent quality output on all projects.

Roles & Responsibilities

• Assist in the development of business intelligence platforms (Tableau) for data visualization and insight generation for use in campaign monitoring and optimization.
  • Assist in the build and development of custom databases on the reporting platform.
  • Collect data requirements from client teams to assist in database build.
  • Measures the success of media campaigns, comparing performance to the client’s objectives and constantly seeking ways to improve the accuracy or timeliness of this measurement.
  • Assist in the development of presentations of analytical insights to clients & agency teams.
  • Manage the retrieving, compiling, and formatting of large volumes of data.
  • Communicate technical terms to non-technical people, and helping them understand why change might be required to achieve a specific goal or to complete a project.
  • Help develop automated QA processes to ensure data accuracy and timeliness.

Requirements

• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Economics, Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Analytics or related field
  • At least 1 year of work experience in data management or data analytics preferably in a marketing and/or media agency.
  • Strong analytical skills; ability to manage, manipulate and analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
  • Experience with data from web/ad measurement technologies such as: ad serving platforms (e.g. DFA, Sizmek), campaign management (e.g. Prisma), website analytics software (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics), paid search engine marketing data sources (e.g. Adwords, Marin, DoubleClick) is strongly preferred)
  • Experience working with tools such as Tableau (or similar BI tools), Alteryx, SQL or advanced excel skills
  • Knowledge of visual techniques for data analysis and presentation is a plus
  • Experience with database structures; experience working with Microsoft Azure a plus
  • Ability to communicate and understand business requirements from non-technical stakeholders while simultaneously managing their expectations at the same time
  • Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a customer-centric focus.

Qualities

• Quick learner and creative thinker
  • Extremely organized, detail oriented and QA focused
  • Extremely good time management skills
  • Very comfortable with numbers
  • Excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills
  • Ability to see the big picture
  • A natural desire to learn and gain knowledge from outside the agency
  • Thrives in a fast pace, constantly changing environment; can adapt plans due to changes in client objectives, priorities or budgets while minimizing impact on project momentum
1 REPLY 1
thejes
5 - Atom

Hey Amanda

I am interested in this position, I currently have nearly 2 years of experience in Alteryx & Tableau. Kindly let me know if you are interested and we can get the ball rolling.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/thejessv/

Best
Thejes

Labels