Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

New York City, NY

Welcome & Guidelines

Find tips to make the most of your User Group experience.

LEARN MORE

Alteryx Analyst Wanted - Contractor role

warrenpark
6 - Meteoroid

Hi All,

I am looking for an Finance Analyst with Alteryx skills to re-engineer financial reporting processes into automated Alteryx work flows to drive better business insights and decisions.   This is a contractor role and ideal for someone with 1-3 years experience.

The preferred candidate is an individual with strong analytical, communication, process improvement and business partnership skills. The ideal candidate works best within a team environment, is a self-starter, is capable of handling multiple projects, and is committed to quickly delivering high-quality services and solutions within deadlines.

We are looking to
a) rebuild client profitability reporting which is currently build on a mix of Excel and Access.
b) drive efficiencies in monthly reporting process
c) provide ad hoc reports as required

This Contractor role is with HSBC's Commercial Bank and the office is located at 452 5th avenue.  Please reach out to me directly.

3 REPLIES 3
VeraDataRod
5 - Atom
Just saw your posting for Alteryx support. We can support your request
with a blended team of:

- Business Analyst to document your requirements to move from Excel and
Access
- Alteryx Developer to build/implement the workflows
- Alteryx Developer to QC the workflows

We can perform this work wholly within your environment using a Development
Server license you provide. Our company uses Alteryx to support work
merging millions of records daily for our clients. In addition we have
integrated all of our own internal applications using Alteryx. We could
perform this as a one time project or also maintain/adjust the workflows
over time with a smaller on-going team.

I have 8 people on staff all Certified in Alteryx, we have built over
15,000 workflows for our clients.

Happy to discuss with you when you are ready.

Rod

--
Rod Dillehay
Commercial Services
VeraData
Mobile 727.470.4346
warrenpark
6 - Meteoroid

Thanks Rod.  We are looking for onsite individual full time and would consider hiring them full time if this went well, so this isn't what we are looking for.

Sudharsana001
5 - Atom

I'm recent graduate from Stevens institute of technology and have around 6 months of professional experience in alteryx and tableau. I have Alteryx Designer Core Certification and currently looking for opportuities in Alteryx/Tableau/Excel. 

Kindly let me know if you are interested so that we can move forward with scheduling the interviews.

Labels