Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

New Jersey, NJ

Welcome to the New Jersey User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

Welcome to Newark User Group!

Evicka
5 - Atom

Hello, User Group Members! Please take a moment by answering the questions below to introduce yourself to the Newark User Group Community. Welcome!

1. What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?
  2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?
13 REPLIES 13
smille17
7 - Meteor

Hello - I'll kick it off.

I'm Seanna ("Shawna") Miller, I work for Johnson & Johnson in the corporate IT department, specializing in information & analytics. Of particular focus is the design of dashboards and analtyical applications.

The last movie I went to was Star Trek: Beyond Darkness. Entertaining movie with a lot of little touches for the Star Trek fan. I would agree with most of the reviews out there when they talk about the fact that character development was underemphasized in favor of action (but that's what you get when you hire the guy that directed the Fast & Furious movies). I thoroughly enjoyed it despite the lack.

The Alteryx tool that represents me the most is likely the Comment tool... I'll leave it at that! Smiley Very Happy

RichBZ4M
6 - Meteoroid

Hi there - my name is Rich Balter and I work in the Human Resources area of Express Scripts.  Express Scripts is  a pharmacy benefit management organization.

Last movie went to was Star Wars The force awakens.

The tool that represents me best is the comment tool on the documentation tab.

madhunov
5 - Atom

- What’s your name and what industry do you hail from?

Name: Madhu    Hail from: New Jersey

- What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?

MovieI went to: The Secret Life of Pets    

What did I think: For most part I think it was funny. Though I must be getting old now as I pass out while watching cartoon movies. My slogan should be "NO !! Not another cartoon movie !" 

- What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?

Formula tool :-) My mood can depend on many if else statments. 

jp15730080
5 - Atom

Jay Patel: Marketing Data Services

1. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?

Jason Bourne: I thought this was an excellent movie, even though Matt only had a few lines in the entire movie.

1. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?

I dont have a tool that represents me, but  enjoy using all of the tools

misty
5 - Atom

Hi, I'm Misty McKinley and I am a web developer that mostly works with Alteryx for spatial data anylysis.

The last movie I saw (in a theater!) was Deadpool. It was an awesome way to spend my Valentine's night out!

I think that my Alteryx tool spirit animal is the Spatial Match, but it may be the Browse tool, since I am always dropping it all over the canvas.

mwalker789
5 - Atom

I am Malcolm Walker and I am a data manager in the service technology sector.

Latest movie that I've seen was Central Intelligence, the movie was pretty funny and I maybe impartial since I think Kevin Hart is pretty funny.

The Alteryx Union tool represents me the most as I am the person that brings all he right people to the party to make things happen.

Thank you for establishing this user group and only see good things coming from the results of like minds coming together. 

mc_wallendjack
8 - Asteroid

Good Morning Newark User Group!

My name is Michael Wallendjack and I hail from the world of Business Intelligence as well as Start-Ups. 

The last movie I saw was "Criminal". It was an alright movie.....it was entertaining for a quiet Friday night. 

The Alteryx Tool that best represents me the most would have to be the Cross-tab and Transpose tools as I like to look at problems and situations from different angles and approaches. 

Glad to be a part of the group. Looking forward to the next meeting!

amarrero45
6 - Meteoroid
    My name is Albert Marrero and my current working industry is media services in New York City.  However, I have worked in the financial services and the fashion industries.
  2. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
    The last movie I saw was Star Trek: Beyond right before my wedding.  The movie was entertaining and Simon Pegg did create a great job on writing a good movie.
  3. What Alteryx Tool represents you the most?
    Dynamic Input!! I am just a dynamic person. Robot Very Happy
lrygiel
7 - Meteor

HI.

• My name is Lee Rygiel and I work for FYI Solutions. We do IT consultancy specializing in business analytics.
  • The last movei was probably  Star Wars The force awakens. It reminded me a lot of the very first Star Wars movie (the one without a subtitle).
  • Tool? Anything in-database. I do alot, quietly and efficiently, in the background. ;-) 

Labels