Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

New Jersey, NJ

Welcome to the New Jersey User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

2022 Q4 NJ User Group Meeting

NJ_2022_Social.PNG
Published on ‎12-04-2022 07:10 PM by | Updated on ‎12-05-2022 01:15 PM

Hello Everybody,  

Don’t miss our next virtual NJ User Group meeting on December 14th @ 5 PM!   

During this session, Chad Martin from Data Prep U will share the best practices, Tips & Tricks, and an overview of the new PDF tool!

Agenda (Subject to Change):

5:00 – 5:05: Welcome & Introduction w/Jude Francis

5:05 – 5:45: Chad Martin, Data Prep U  -  Alteryx best practices, Tips & Tricks, and an overview of the new PDF tool

5:45 – 6:00:  Q&A and Wrap up

If you have not already joined the New Jersey User Group, please join so you can stay up to date on current and future meetings.

With the new Community Events experience, you can register to attend a meeting with a click of a button! Simply RSVP "Yes" in the top right corner to see the event's information!

During this meeting, we will offer a giveaway of Alteryx swag!

We hope you can attend!

-The New Jersey User Group Leadership Board

Event has ended
You can no longer attend this event.

Start:
Wed, Dec 14, 2022 02:00 PM PST
End:
Wed, Dec 14, 2022 03:00 PM PST
Labels (1)
9 Comments
Tonia_Dykes
6 - Meteoroid

This was my first meeting and I took a lot of information away! I want to thank you Chad and I look forward to more.

mocalvo
7 - Meteor

This was my first time joining and I really enjoyed the session! Going to adjust some of the options in my Runtime for now on!

albert_alaluf
9 - Comet

I try to join almost every time. I enjoyed all, and Chad was a great selection. Thanks Jude.

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

Thank you all for joining us today! It was another great session by 

Flávia Brancato

This was my first event also. Learned a couple of things in the first 5 minutes that will make using Alteryx easier. Look forward to more of these events.

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

We are glad to hear you learned something new, @KevinSobel! That is what these meetings are for. Make sure to join the New Jersey User Group by simply clicking on the Join Group button in the top right corner to be updated on current and future meetings. 😀

Flávia Brancato
JudeF
8 - Asteroid

@KevinSobel , @Tonia_Dykes , @albert_alaluf , @mocalvo thank you for sharing your feedback! It's really helpful. We're glad you found the session informational. Please continue to support our future sessions and share your thoughts!

SonnyRD
4 - Baryon

Hello @FláviaB/UG leaders--I would love to get a copy of the slides that Chad had used during the meeting, if you can link me to the document, please. Thanks!

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@SonnyRD, absolutely! 

@JudeF, when you have a chance, can you please post the recap so we can upload the recording and the ppt. presentation? 

Flávia Brancato