Montreal, QC

Inspire 2019

SyxRyx
7 - Meteor

Does anyone intend to attend Inspire 2019 in Nashville? 

If anyone has attended in the past, comments on how useful it was would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
williamchan
10 - Fireball

Hi @SyxRyx,

I've been to Inspire 2017 (Las Vegas), 2018 (Anaheim), and am planning to be in Nashville in June 2019.

The usefulness depends on what you intend to get out of the conference. Fortunately, Alteryx does a very good job of covering all aspects of what users are looking for from Use Case Presentations, Solution Centre (1-on-1 personal help), to Hands-On training (Beginner to Advanced). The networking is also very valuable as well.

I attended the beginner training in 2017 and predictive training in 2018. I found both to be helpful in my onboarding of the tool. I also got Core Certified in Anaheim following the conference.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions!

William Chan | @WilliamChan | LinkedIn

Alteryx Transportation and Montreal User Group Co-Leader

Alteryx Core Certified

Business Analyst, Distribution and Payments | Air Canada

alteryx-sig.JPG

alyon
10 - Fireball
@SyxRyx I also attended Inspire 2018 without even having the tool and it was incredible. For me, the presentations were outstanding. Seeing the different ways companies use the tool truly blew my mind away. Everything was really well planned. First I was disappointed that I couldn’t do the training because I signed up too late but I’m actually glad that I was able to attend the presentations instead. The Academy resources are great and I recommend to take advantage of those for training purposes. See you at Inspire!
Labels