Montreal, QC

SOLVED

Any dates planned for Montreal?

fredcolina
7 - Meteor

Hi guys,

We just got licenses in my team and looking to learn more about Alteryx. Wondering if there is any plans to have a meeting this year in Montreal?

13 REPLIES 13
williamchan
10 - Fireball

Hi Fred,

Alteryx just had a customer dinner event in Montreal and there are talks about hosting the next User Group. Reach out to Ross Di Stefano at rdistefano@alteryx.com to inquire.

Cheers.

William

fredcolina
7 - Meteor

Hi William,

Thanks for the info. I will reach out to Ross to get more info.

Freddy

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @williamchan and @fredcolina, I provide support and resources for Alteryx User Groups worldwide. This group has be in hiatus for some time and needs the support of local Alteryx users to start meetings. Would you two be interested in helping the group out by coordinating the next meeting?

Thank you! 

fredcolina
7 - Meteor

Hi Lauren,

Absolutely! More than happy to be actively involved and help with the User Group in MTL. I'm still a rookie in Alteryx but I think is important to help the Alteryx community @MTL to grow.

There another member in my team that is willing to help too. I will ask him to join the community.

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

@fredcolina, that is awesome to hear. Alteryx User Groups thrive on the passion and commitment of the users in the region. It takes the dedication to meet frequently to help build up your user base for a group to be successful. Rookies are highly encouraged to join a User Group, you'll learn lots from your peers. :)

Yes please ask your colleague, it helps to have 3-5 individuals to coordinate local meetings. I will set some time up with you, @rdistefano and anyone else interested soon to discuss next steps. 

jorgeluis5000
5 - Atom

Hi Lauren and everyone

I work with fredcolina, loop me in.

I look forward to these meetings too. Just started with Alteryx

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @jorgeluis5000, nice to meet you! I'll set up some time with all of us in the next week if that works. This call will give you all the history behind the Montreal group, best practices, and expectations of running an Alteryx User Group. 

Anyone else, feel free to reply to this thread and I'll add you to our call.

fredcolina
7 - Meteor

Hi Lauren,

Perfect, Me and Jorge will be available for the call next week. Best days for me will be Mon and Fri next week.

fredcolina
7 - Meteor

Our availability is:

Mon 1pm EST or after

Fri open all day

Labels