Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Montreal, QC

7/20 Montreal Q2 2017 Alteryx User Group Meeting RSVP & Details

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
This meeting will feature special guest Andy Main from Alteryx. Andy will be doing an In-Database demo at our meeting. We'll also have lots of time for sharing best practices and questions.
Hope you can make it out!
4 REPLIES 4
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Friendly reminder that next Tuesday the Montreal Alteryx User Group will be meeting. 

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Due to uncontrollable circumstances the Montreal Alteryx User Group meeting on June 20th will be postponed to July 20th. 

We apologize for the inconvenience and hope you can attend the new date.

Thank you

derekc
6 - Meteoroid

As a new Alteryx user, I'm looking forward to meeting the Montreal group!

I've registered for the July 20th event and don't know if anyone else is having issues with the Outlook .ics file.  The details for the event showed as Fri., Jul 21 from 1am-3am instead of Thurs., July 20 from 6-8 PM.  Just be careful if you use the link and check the details before you save an Outlook item/event for the meeting (in case it shows the same times as mine did).

Cheers,

Derek

mgovindappa
6 - Meteoroid

Hello Everyone,

Happy Friday !

Next Montreal Alteryx User Group is coming soon, it is on 20th July from 6 to 8 PM EDT.

Kindly go ahead and register, if you haven't done yet. Its not too late !

It is a great forum for networking,  to learn and share Alteryx capabilities and its use cases.

See you all soon.

Cheers,

Maruthi Govindappa

Labels