Milwaukee, WI

Welcome to the Milwaukee User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

MAUG Alteryx Inspire Dinner Outing

myastarling
Boule de feu

Hi Everyone!

Now that Inspire 2023 is a little over a month out (yayy!!), I'm reaching out about a possible MAUG dinner outing.
I lived in Vegas so I know a lot of the amazing off-strip dinner spots (sushi, BBQ, Korean BBQ, Thai, Chinese [including Dim Sum]...)

First up, if you are interested in a dinner meet up, leave a comment with your top 2-3 food preferences and if you would need vegetarian/vegan/other options. We most likely won't achieve consensus but hopefully this will get us close.

Please respond by May 5th so I can take care of the logistics in advance.

I look forward to hearing from you all!

9 RÉPONSES 9
FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

That sounds fun, @myastarling! Feel free to set the "meet up" spot at the Community booth at Alter.Nation. I would love to have the opportunity to meet our Milwaukee UG members. 😀

Flávia Brancato
mmichaelson
Astéroïde

Thanks for putting this out there, @myastarling!  I'd prefer sushi, BBQ, or Thai (in that order) but am totally open to whatever.

Which night were you thinking?

myastarling
Boule de feu

If it is anything like previous Inspire conferences, there should be one night where dinner isn't provided and we are set free to fend for ourselves. I posted a question in Inspire Buzz to see if anyone has information about what that night might be.

myastarling
Boule de feu

It looks like it will be that Wednesday night - the 24th. 

myastarling
Boule de feu

Hi everyone!

Just a quick reminder to put in your request about preferred food for the outing by Friday.

mmichaelson
Astéroïde

Hi @myastarling, did anyone else respond?  If not, would you and @FláviaB be open to having lunch instead?  I have a vendor/sponsor meetup that conflicts on Wednesday night anyway.

myastarling
Boule de feu

No one else has responded :-(
Lunch works! I was thinking about a fantastic AYCE sushi place that is a little off of the strip (https://umiyalv.com/) if that would work.

FláviaB
Alteryx Community Team
Alteryx Community Team

@mmichaelson and @myastarling, I would love to join you for lunch, but unfortunately, my schedule is pretty packed, and I won't be able to leave the booth for too long. Hope to see you at the Community booth! 

Flávia Brancato
mmichaelson
Astéroïde

@myastarling - I agree with @FláviaB, my schedule is also packed so I was thinking maybe meeting up for the provided lunch at the conference (boring, I know :) ).  We can do that if you want or swing by the Community booth to touch base.