Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Milwaukee, WI

Welcome to the Milwaukee User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button to follow our news and attend our events!

2019 Q3 User Group Announcement

ColleenH218
8 - Asteroid

Hello friends!

Please join us on Thursday, October 3 from 1 - 4 pm for our next Milwaukee Alteryx User Group! 

Agenda:

• 1:00 - 1:30: Welcome, swag giveaway, introductions, housekeeping items

• 1:30 - 2:15: Enabling Bizzerlopers, Jason Melik, RW Baird

• 2:15 - 2:30: Break

• 2:30 - 3:15: Alteryx Server at TDS, Mya Starling, TDS

• 3:15 - 3:30: Break

• 3:30 - 4:00: Deploying Alteryx Server, AE Business Solutions

• 4:00 - 4:30: Q4 Data Challenge, MAUG Leadership Team

• 3:30 - 4:30: Alteryx Doctor Office Hours

• 4:30 - 7:00: Happy Hour(s) Location TBD

Many thanks to RW Baird for hosting this quarter's meeting and providing meeting refreshments! To view descriptions of presentations and to register, please visit

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/milwaukee-alteryx-user-group-q3-tickets-70075137623

We hope to see you there!

~ The Milwaukee Alteryx User Group Leadership team

5 REPLIES 5
tammybrown_tds
8 - Asteroid

Is this the only place that we will find out about meetings?  I never got an email invitation, and only found out about the meeting because Mya mentioned that she was speaking.  I can't attend due to a meeting at the office that afternoon, but I want to be looking for the next announcement.  So I'll need to know if I need to watch the forum, or if I should be getting an email notification.

Thanks!

ColleenH218
8 - Asteroid

Hi @tammybrown_tds !

The user group folks at Alteryx actually handle the sending of invites. They were sent a few weeks ago, but I will reach out to Cat and ask her to make sure you're on the list. (None of us User Group Leaders actually have access to see or maintain the list.) In addition to posting it here, I personally share it on LinkedIn and Twitter, and know that other User Group leaders may as well. My apologies that you didn't get an invite - I'll do my best to make sure you receive one for next quarter!

Colleen

tammybrown_tds
8 - Asteroid

Thanks, @ColleenH218!

For what it's worth....Mya said that she never received any email invitations either.  She only knows of the date because she's speaking.

ColleenH218
8 - Asteroid

Thanks for letting me know that, @tammybrown_tds - that's frustrating! I haven't heard back from Cat yet but I will certainly let her know people aren't getting invites.

CatherineM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @tammybrown_tds , @ColleenH218 

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! We are currently looking to see why users are not receiving emails for the meetings. 

The User Group page is the current area we provide for our local users to be in the know of all future meetings and/or other local  opportunities to connect. If you're not a member already, please join the group to be in the know of all of our future Milwaukee User Group meetings! 

Thanks again and we look forward to having you at this upcoming meeting! 

-- Cat Martinez

User Groups Coordinator - Americas