Melbourne, Australia

Welcome to the Melbourne User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Q1 ANZ AUG Meeting Raffle

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

#spoileralert

As mentioned during the Q1 ANZ AUG Meeting, we are doing a raffle! We announced that attendees can enter a drawing for a $50 USD gift card to use at the Alteryx Swag Store! One winner will be selected from all the replies received from the Brisbane, Melbourne, New Zealand, and Sydney User Group pages. Attendees have until end of day Thursday, 11 March to reply and answer the following questions to be entered in the raffle.

Eligibility:

• Attendees from the Q1 ANZ AUG Meeting are eligible for a $50 USD gift card to the Alteryx Swag Store
  • Respondents must answer all questions to be considered (duplicate responses & Community IDs will be discarded)
  • Winner will be verified that they attended the meeting from the reg & attendance lists
  • Replies will be accepted until 11/03/21 EOD to be considered for the drawing (but you people reading this in the future, we still want to hear from you! Reply anyway! 😉)

How to Enter:

1. Reply to this thread and answer the following questions
  2. All unique responses collected from Brisbane, Melbourne, New Zealand, and Sydney User Groups will be entered in a drawing
  3. 1 name will be randomly selected using a random name generator
  4. Winner will be contacted via the Community through a private message (by week of March 29)

Questions:

1. What would you like to learn about at the Q2 meeting?
  2. What do you do for a living?
  3. How long have you used Alteryx?

Extra Credit: Share a picture of your quarantine workspace!

5 REPLIES 5
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

P.S. It's not too late to register for the meeting!

https://pages.alteryx.com/usergroup-anz-q1.html

When: Wednesday, 10 March 2021
Time: 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM AEDT
Where: WebEx

AGENDA

12:00 PM – 12:05 PM

Welcome

12:05 PM – 12:20 PM

Use Case Presentation

12:20 PM – 12:50 PM

Breakout Room Discussions

12:50 PM – 1:00 PM

Closing & Networking

logiemeister
7 - Meteor

Questions:

1. What would you like to learn about at the Q2 meeting?
    • Anything Region Specific. Has anyone built a cool API to get Oz specific data?
  2. What do you do for a living?
    • I'm part of the Market Insights Unit in Deakin University's Marketing Division
  3. How long have you used Alteryx?
    • 5/6 years
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Thanks for the reply @logiemeister ! Make sure you attend the meeting to be eligible for the raffle! 🙂

Hello,

Visiting after attending today's UG session (member of the silent Team 4 😉 )

Here you go:

Questions:

1. What would you like to learn about at the Q2 meeting? User case on building a macro or scraping emails to obtain data.
  2. What do you do for a living? I am currently employed as an Senior Analyst where I get to manipulate big data using Alteryx to provide insights. 
  3. How long have you used Alteryx? Just about 1.5 years. Prior to that  I downloaded the (then) extended Alteryx trial version to self learn Alteryx and to prove to my manager of Alteryx capabilities. I am now an Alteryx Designer Core certified member working towards my Advanced Certification.

Cheers,

Uthpala

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Haha! I love the cheeky response back, @Uthpala_Koralegedara !! 🤗 We appreciate you all for being great sports! Thanks for the feedback. I will be sharing this with the leaders and seeing we can build an agenda from it.