Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Melbourne, Australia

Welcome to the Melbourne User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

ANZ Region Online Q2 Meeting Recap

sambitd
6 - Meteoroid

Hi Melbourne User Group Members , 

I am Sambit and its my pleasure to be part of and be leading the Alteryx Melbourne user group initiatives. In my first post here , I am sharing the recap of our ANZ region online Q2 meetup. 

We really appreciate and thank everyone who attended the first of its kind virtual ANZ Regional User Group meeting which was held on April 23, 2020.

Additional thanks to Ramesh and Nezrin and our talented speakers, Alex Bibin, Jon McMillin, Ganesh Ravishankar & Mathew Budden for joining us.

RECAP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- After a quick introduction of the user group leaders within Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, the community updates were shared, covering a few:

• If you missed any meetings, you can catch all recordings right on the Alteryx Community Page – Meeting Round up. All Industry User Group meetings are recorded and are available for replay.
  • For those Alteryx geeks who love to experiment, Alteryx has a BETA program where you can apply to test out the latest features and provide feedback!
  • Finally, if you have a use-case of your own and you would like to share at a future Alteryx Sydney Meeting please do not hesitate to reach out to us (email ids below)

- Then @Nezrin moderated the Panel discussion. The panelists were Inspire Grand Prix 2020 Finalists @AlexBibin @JonMcMillin and Alteryx Excellence award winners @sambitd @Ganesh. While the attendees got a flavor of the preparation for Grand Prix, the award winners shared their use case and how it added value to their organization. More about the use case:

https://community.alteryx.com/t5/Alteryx-Use-Cases/Workday-Data-Migration-How-we-saved-over-2000-hou...

@mat_budden from Super Retail Group elaborated on an exciting use case on how he used Alteryx to adapt to challenging times in retail - especially relevant during the current times.

@ram_neel explained the ways to get involved with Alteryx for Good If you are interested in getting active with AFG, please feel free to contact us (email ids below) Stay tuned for more AFG local initiatives on our next meet!

We will also be sharing a recording of the meeting.

In case you are interested to be a part of our next user group meet, feel free to reach out to us:

knlekash@gmail.com

ganeshguha@live.com

sambitd@gmail.com

1 REPLY 1
LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay! Here is the recording from the user group meeting!