Marketing

Welcome to the Alteryx Marketing Department User Group!

ChrisS
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi there, I'm Chris Shernaman, User Group Coordinator at Alteryx. I'm thrilled to support the Alteryx Marketing User Group and help facilitate an environment for learning and sharing of information. Our goal is to help marketing and sales professionals develop a stronger customer relationship by leveraging best-in-class analytics to drive actionable insights. I hope you’ll find value in our quarterly virtual meetings and with time, be in a better position to demonstrate the ROI of your marketing or sales spend.

Marketing1.PNG

We're looking for Marketing User Group Leaders to lead and moderate our virtual meetings and to assist with back-end logistics during the planning process! If you're interested in an active leadership role, send me a message for more details.

In addition to advocating for the wonderful Alteryx Community - I am an avid hiker, world traveler, foodie and beer connoiss.. I drink beer! :)

What are you passionate about? What are you excited to learn from this new User Group? Comment below and introduce yourself.

Welcome to the group!

Chris Shernaman
Community Manager
2 REPLIES 2
jarrod
ACE Emeritus
ACE Emeritus

Hey all,

I'm Jarrod Thuener, Chief Analytics Officer @ Kristalytics/MQ&C Advertising. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in the marketing user group and seeing how everyone is Alteryxing their daily jobs. I've been a fan/user (same thing really) for over a decade and continue to learn new ways to Alteryx. I hope you do too!

See you all March 26th!!

MKosmicki
8 - Asteroid

Hi! I'm the lead analyst (Sr. Marketing Analyst) at Strategic America in Des Moines, IA (Just a little bit North and East of @jarrod in KC). 

What drives me? Hmmm.....well, we all have beer in common...and I like to ride my bike...sometimes all the way across Iowa. :-)

Glad to see the industry group for marketing.