Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Marketing

Marketing User Group Introduction

alv728
8 - Asteroid

Hello Alteryx Marketing users! I recently joined the user group leadership team and wanted to formally introduce myself.

My name is Ashley Vincent and I am a Data Scientist at DEG, Linked by Isobar, a digital marketing agency in the Kansas City area. I have been in the marketing analytics space for a little over 6 years and currently lead the advanced analytics initiative at DEG where I am constantly finding new ways to increase Alteryx usage within our growing analytics team. Alteryx has become a valuable tool for us in the last 2.5 years and has enabled us to create workflows to save massive amounts of time, build self-service marketing analytics apps, and integrate Alteryx with Tableau to build efficiencies & enhance reporting across all channels.

I have been looking for ways to get more involved with the Alteryx community and being a part of a group with similar interests and objectives will be a great next step. As one of the leaders of the Kansas City User Group, I'm also excited to get ideas from others in the marketing space on how to grow the community and get people from all skill levels involved.

Outside of work I like to spend time outdoors playing sand volleyball, going to the lake and taking our new puppy Theo to Bar K, the happiest place on earth.

theo_edits.jpg

I am so excited for the inaugural Marketing User Group meeting next week and I encourage everyone to register here!

3 REPLIES 3
CatherineM
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Hi @alv728 ,

Thank you for the awesome introduction and adorable picture! :) 

Excited to see hear how the Marketing meeting goes next week!!!

--Cat

LaurenU
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Omg @alv728 ....Bar K....I can't even. I'm freaking out, this place is amazing. I can't even get over the name. 

Please give Theo lots of rubs for me!

rag-ryx
9 - Comet

Hello Everyone,

My name is Raghav & I work as a Business Analyst in the Digital Marketing team at 7-Eleven. I have been making a living out of data for the last 6 years. The last  2 years have been the best because I found 'Alteryx' or wait did it find me. 
I recently found this Marketing User Group and I am so glad we have a space like this. Look forward to interacting, learning & sharing knowledge with all of you.

Best,

Raghav