Long Beach, CA

Entertainment and Media Customers Near the Long Beach Area?

raychastine
5 - Atom

Are there any Entertainment and Media customers near the long beach or north orange county area that would be interested in doing some knowledge sharing and discussions on industry issues that can jointly be addressed?  Please contact me.  Thanks!

Ray Chastine

Sony Pictures Entertainment

ray_chastine@spe.sony.com

2 REPLIES 2
NJT
11 - Bolide

Hi Ray,

I hope you've gotten some responses, our group is brand new and so we might not have the same traffic here as the Los Angeles or Orange County groups yet but we're thrilled to have you post here for your needs and as our group grows hopefully you'll find some valued connections. I'm not currently in the Entertainment or Media industry but in the distant past I worked with Universal Studios and Legoland and I few others I can't even remember now. I've recently moved into the healthcare industry from the marketing agency side of things and have learned first hand just how complex healthcare data can be, and even more so in a large enterprise environment that operates in hundreds of small silos with legacy systems and data from companies acquired by this organization. Anyway I'm hoping you've found some industry connections here to work with and I'm always available for discussions as well. Looking forward to seeing you at our next Alteryx user event hopefully. 

Thanks,
Neal Thomas

raychastine
5 - Atom

Neil - Thanks for replying to my post. Seems to be lots of health care companies in the long beach area. I have not connected with anyone in entertainment as of yet. Might be good to have a call and talk about your transition from entertainment to health care. Let me know if you would be up for something like this.

Thanks,

Ray Chastine
Sony Pictures Entertainment