Get Inspire insights from former attendees in our AMA discussion thread on Inspire Buzz. ACEs and other community members are on call all week to answer!

London, UK

Welcome to the London User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

Making connections: London- Banking & Asset management

SidUK
8 - Asteroid

Hi,

I work as a data analyst in London for a wealth fund and the company is in the process of adopting Alteryx . I've been using Alteryx for the past 3 years producing credit risk reports, API reference data,  extracting trade data (Charles River, SimCorp) and custodian recs.

Keen to connect with Alteryx users in banking and asset management in London and share our experience. Happy to buy you a drink!

Sid

2 REPLIES 2
Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

Hey @SidUK - Great to hear from you and welcome to the London Alteryx User Group!

I'm happy to have a chat on a call and I'm sure we'll eventually get to share a drink.

My email address is: ReplaceChar([CommunityName],"_",".")+"@aimpointdigital.com"

Please send me an email and we can schedule a call.

Joe Lipski
roughchr
6 - Meteoroid

Hey @SidUK , @joe_lipski , did you ever get that drink?! I'm at Barclays, and am driving enhanced adoption of Alteryx across 2,000 people in Global Markets. Would be good to connect!