Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

London, UK

Welcome to the London User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

London User Group 8 - Evening before Inspire Europe

Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

One more push to promote the Pre Inspire - Alteryx London User Group.

I think it's fair to say we have possibly two of our best guests for a London User Group in Alteryx Founders @LDuane CCO and @Ned CTO. It's also looking like this is shaping up to be our best attended user group, so if you are free, this is one not to be missed! Details and sign up link below.

London Alteryx User Group Meeting, 12th September

Join the London Alteryx User Group for our 8th meeting the night before Inspire Europe 2016! Attend to start networking with peers, exchange ideas, and improve skill sets that will help maximize your potential with Alteryx.

When: 12 September 2016, 6:00pm to 9:00pm

Where: Drake and Morgan Kings Cross, 6 Pancras Square, N1C 4AG, London

This meeting we will:

• Feature two special Alteryx speakers – Libby Duane Adams, CCO & Ned Harding, CTO
  • How to of the new prescriptive tools

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/alteryx-uk-usergroup-8-sept-2016-tickets-26145555059?aff=ForumsLink

Joe Lipski
2 REPLIES 2
LDuane
Alteryx
Alteryx

Thanks Joe and Team!  We are excited to see you all at the next meeting on 12th September 2016 in London!!  This meeting will be a great leadin to InspireEurope.  With @Ned and I, we are looking forward to great discussions around Alteryx, its history and the amazing how to insights Ned can provide.

Please bring your questions!  See you in London!!

Best,

Libby

Ned
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

I can't wait to see old friends and meet new ones at the London User Group.  It's going to be fun.  Bring your questions, easy or hard, I am always game.