London, UK

Welcome to the London User Group

Click in the JOIN GROUP button in Home to follow our news and attend our events!

#14 London Alteryx User Group - 23/04/2018

Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

LAUG.png

Hello Alteryx Enthusiasts!

Apologies for our brief hiatus and poor organisation....

We're back with the next London Alteryx User Group's scheduled for Monday 23rd April 2018 and we're heading back to Alteryx HQ for:

A customer talk (TBC)
Networking
Pizza
And.....

OPEN-MIC MACROS

If you have created any macros which you think may be useful for others then please bring them along (in your heads, on USB sticks, on the gallery, on Dropbox, in Powerpoint format, etc.) so you are ready to share them with the group in the evening.

Macros already on the list for discussion:

- Route 360 International Drivetimes (for countries not covered by Alteryx Spatial)
- Thematic polygon heat-mapping
- Google Travel Times
- Download all Tableau Server Extract Details

PLEASE REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE HERE

Please let us know in the comments if you have any macros that you would like to share and I can add them to the agenda!

Hopefully see lots of you in a couple of weeks time.

Joe Lipski
1 REPLY 1
Joe_Lipski
13 - Pulsar
13 - Pulsar

UPDATE & AGENDA (20/04/2018)

We are delighted to announce that we have two very special speaker appearances for Monday's user group with Gillian Rodger and Adam Riley sharing some of their Alteryx stories.

If you don't already know Adam Riley has been building Alteryx for the past 7 years and I'm not sure if there are many people more knowledgeable about the product. He's the creator of CREW Macros which are available on his blog chaosreignswithin.com which I know have helped me greatly countless times!

Gillian Rodger is currently Senior Data Visualisation Analyst at Kurt Geiger doing some amazing things with Exasol, Alteryx and Tableau which I'm sure she will give us a sneak peak into on Monday. Prior to Kurt Geiger, Gillian spent 7 years at SkyScanner and Tesco working on a magnitude of analytics and BI projects.

Planned agenda for the evening (23/04/2018) is:

• 18:00 Arrival, registration & networking
  • 18:20 Pizzas & Introductions
  • 18:35 Gillian Rodger's Alteryx story from Tesco and now Kurt Geiger
  • 18:50 Adam Riley – Testing Workflows
  • 19:10 Open-Mic Macros (<5 mins per macro)
  • 20:00 Networking

Please could you update your status if you are no longer able to attend!

Joe Lipski