The Q3 2018 US Data package includes analytics-ready data from TomTom, Experian, Dun & Bradstreet and the US Census as well as data-specific analysis tools to get the most from the packaged data. The documentation package attached includes –
- Release notes, variable list and change log
- Experian CAPE demographic data methodology document, Mosaic segment descriptions
- Experian ConsumerView Analytical file – user guide and penetration report
- Simmons overview
- D&B Analytical file - data description, SIC lookup code, penetration report
- Kalibrate Technologies traffic count overview and metadata
- Spatial products include documentation on drive time methodology and Alteryx map layers
What's new in this release?
- Sample workflows included with the data installs are now grouped within a top-level "Data Install Samples" category
- Annual updates for Places, Other Name Places, CBSAs, and CCDs/MCDs
Please download and extract the attached 'Q32018_US_Data.zip' for the complete documentation.