Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Location Data Knowledge Base

Data methodologies, and Release schedules.

Documentation: Q2 2020 Insights Data Packages

RussJD
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)
Created
Greetings Everyone!

The Q2 2020 Business and Location Insights data packages are now available for your analysis. The packages include analytics-ready data from a variety of vendors as well as data-specific analysis tools which will empower users to get the most from the packaged data. Here’s what you have to look forward to in this release:

United States Demographics, Consumer Expenditures and Lifestyle Data Updates
Updated and refreshed to reflect both the current year (2020) and the five year projections (2025). This includes updates to demographic, consumer attitude and behavior, and consumer expenditure data to help you make more informed decisions.

Canada Geocoder Updates
  • Updated addresses for increased match rates and more accurate results
  • All new Beta TomTom Multinet, on-premise Geocoder - Accurate and secure geocoding with the most updated data, right from your local machine
All data packages are available via the Downloads and Licenses portal. US and Canada Business Insights customers will receive their hard drives later this week, but they are also welcome to download the data from the portal.

All documentation packages are available for download: 2020_Q2_Documentation .

Happy Alteryxing!

Comments
bor2b00
6 - Meteoroid

I only see US Business Insights for Q2 - no download for Canada Business Insights.

royhampton
6 - Meteoroid

I have a question about the US Business Insights data (Experian’s ConsumerView) Q2'2020 file.

In the past I've used Household income v5, but after my match and recode I do not see this attribute in the output. I do see house hold income v6 . Are you no longer supplying the v5 attribute?

Roy

JeffVR
Alteryx
Alteryx

Hello Roy,

Yes, the EST. HH INCOME AMOUNT V5, EST HOUSEHOLD INCOME V5 fields were retired by Experian as of our Q1 2020 data release. You can check which fields have been added or dropped in the Change Log for that  release.

Also, it has been brought to our attention that the above documentation link is not working at this time. We've opened a ticket to correct the link, but for now documentation may be accessed here: Q2 2020 Documentation