Community Spring Cleaning week is here! Join your fellow Maveryx in digging through your old posts and marking comments on them as solved. Learn more here!

Location Data Knowledge Base

Data methodologies, and Release schedules.

Documentation: Q1 2020 Insights Data Packages

mweik
Created
Greetings Everyone!

The Q1 2020 Business and Location Insights data packages are now available for analysis. The packages include analytics-ready data from a variety of vendors as well as data-specific analysis tools which will empower users to get the most from the packaged data.

All data packages are available via the Downloads and Licenses portal. US and Canada Business Insights customers will receive their hard drives later this week, but they are also welcome to download the data from the portal.

Be sure to take a look at some of the recent articles in the Location Data Knowledge Base which will help you get started with your Insights packages. There are articles related to installation, mapping, and many more.

All documentation packages are available for download: 2020_Q1_Documentation .

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns by commenting below.

Happy Alteryxing!

Comments
lepome
Alteryx Alumni (Retired)

Due to some technical difficulties, the documentation attachment is not visible above.  Please download from here until we get that corrected.

YZHE
6 - Meteoroid

Hello, I have installed the Business Insights data packages on my OneDrive. When I tried to use the Consumer View Matching tool, it threw me an error: "Error: ConsumerView Matching (39): Tool #846: Record #1: Tool #631: This Calgary table requires a license: ConsumerView". 

Also the AllocateAppend tool returns 0 for those basic variables I picked.

Does the data packages require a different license key to be activated?  Does the license key come with the Data Package?