This site uses different types of cookies, including analytics and functional cookies (its own and from other sites). To change your cookie settings or find out more, click here. If you continue browsing our website, you accept these cookies.
Inspire EMEA 2022 On-Demand is live! Watch now, and be sure to save the date for Inspire 2023 in Las Vegas next May.
We'll be completing standard maintenance for our Single Sign-On system on November 30th 6pm Pacific Time for approximately one hour. During this time My Alteryx and sign-in functionality to all My Alteryx programs (Licensing Portal, Community, Beta Program, Case Portal, and others) may be inaccessible. Thank you for your patience.
Allocate/Behavioral – Requested Information (Detailed Instructions):
1. Detailed Description of the Issue – What issues are you having? Has it worked in the past? When did the issue start? Are all users affected or just some? What are the steps to reproduce your issue? What have you tried to resolve the issue? Have you searched the Alteryx Community?
2. Screenshot of Alteryx Version– Our CSEs need to know the precise version of Alteryx so we can replicate any issues. In Alteryx, click Help> About and provide a screenshot.
The screenshot will include whether it is Server or Designer. In addition, whether it is “Running Elevated” Admin vs. Non-Admin.
3. Screenshot of Error or Exact Text of Error- Click CTRL-Print-screen to capture the error and paste into your e-mail. Also include where was the error encountered – Gallery, Designer, Scheduler?
Note: You may wish to Google the error text research the issue. TheKnowledgebaseis also a great place to search the error text as well!
4. What dataset and vintage are you using? From the Allocate Input tool, click the Drop Down for Choose a Dataset. What dataset is selected? If “Most Recent Vintage”, what is the Dataset below? i.e. Experian US 2018A (Q4 2018).
5. Please send a copy of your workflow (*.yxmd or *.yxzp) and sample data if possible. Either create a .yxzp and include macros and data by clicking Options>Export Workflow. Or, include the workflow *.yxmd and sample data if possible.
6. Please send your .ini files in the data install folder for the data set. (optional) C:\ProgramData\Alteryx\DataProducts\DataProducts.ini